Scholarships for Study in Australia
Frank Appiah Afari"> By: Frank Appiah Afari General Consultancy / Uncategorized Comments: No Comments
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
Leave a Comment